Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.452 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,509 (41,398 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)