Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.360 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 105% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,461 (39,179 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)