Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,616 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.540 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 169% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,841 (C$6,822) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)