Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02824 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,451 (CH$2,034,386) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)