Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02819 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,992 (CH$1,986,418) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)