Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01924 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 114% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,879 (₩4,672,534) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)