Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01784 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,456 (₩4,791,297) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)