Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.586 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,604 (R$ 12,343) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)