Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.320 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 185% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 119,624 (kr 51,561) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 4 hours ago)