Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.100 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 91% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,121 (4,685 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 3 hours ago)