Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.424 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 50% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,415 (4,615 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)