Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00057 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,907 (﷼ 55,756,467) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lima costs S/. 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jinju costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $879 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bellary costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (about 4 hours ago)