Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 854 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020.
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,626 in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)