Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.564 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,724 (R$ 10,305) in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)