Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00059 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 179% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 122,558 (﷼ 206,469,360) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Sebastian costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)