Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.146 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 148% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,743 (NZ$7,192) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 5 hours ago)