Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.568 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 18% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,236 ($U97,288) in Tacuarembó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$0.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 2 hours ago)