Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00048 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 59% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,950 (﷼ 156,536,202) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)