Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01364 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,799 (2,770,628 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ostrava costs 479,900 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$80,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boise, Idaho costs $0.84 (about 1 hour ago)