Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.287 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 182% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 135,366 (kr 59,198) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,400 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)