Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.379 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 176% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 121,648 (kr 51,130) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)