Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,013 (﷼ 105,732,672) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)