Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.201 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,780 (4,326KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)