Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.697 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,369 (R$ 10,085) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,400 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)