Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.674 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,966 (R$ 13,470) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨700,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)