Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.674 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,744 (R$ 10,000) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 3 hours ago)