Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.505 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,171 (R$ 12,690) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)