Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 831 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.46109 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 58% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,753 (RD$ 140,434) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 3 hours ago)