Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.43233 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,381 (RD$ 135,038) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 2 hours ago)