Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.992 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,132 (€3,048) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)