Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,932 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02834 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,483 (CH$2,487,224) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)