Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,269 prices entered by 474 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02845 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,172 (CH$2,466,087) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)