Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.863 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,874 (€3,473) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ostrava costs 479,900 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$80,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)