Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.727 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,424 (€3,346) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)