Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.586 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,035 (R$ 10,256) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)