Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.624 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 50% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,555 ($b20,294) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)