Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.928 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,436 ($b15,518) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)