Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.160 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,827 (3,067 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)