Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 939 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.114 MXN / USD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 73% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,563 ($3,507) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 5 hours ago)