Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021.
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,979 in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)