Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 705 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020.
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,814 in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 4 hours ago)