Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 190 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.41534 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 124% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,518 (Php232,384) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)