Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,488 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04184 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 100% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,040 (₡ 2,104,077) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 2 hours ago)