Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.45922 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,694 (Php110,391) in San Fernando, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)