Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21834 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,779 (ARS $127,226) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)