Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 682 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.806 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,535 (R$ 12,226) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$2.64 (about 1 hour ago)