Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020.
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,710 in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 5 hours ago)