Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021.
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,629 in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)