Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.248 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 181% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,498 (EC$13,679) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)