Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.590 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,802 (€3,340) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)