Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 766 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.565 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,386 (R$ 12,731) in Recife.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)