Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.577 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,425 (R$ 12,985) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)