Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.405 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 91% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,960 (C$5,118) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)