Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.305 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 36% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,496 (19,815元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,200TL (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)