Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.047 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 18% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,475 (15,907元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)