Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020.
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,582 in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 3 hours ago)