Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020.
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,922 in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)