Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.536 MXN / USD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 170% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,239 ($5,279) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 3 hours ago)