Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.163 MXN / USD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,833 ($4,703) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)