Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.992 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,494 (€1,855) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)