Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 681 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 11% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,036 (€1,816) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nottingham costs £23,895 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (about 4 hours ago)