Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.397 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,931 ($b17,348) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 180 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)