Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.932 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 78% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,873 (25,534 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in La Serena costs CH$359,990 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (42 minutes ago)