Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.589 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 129% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,034 (30,660 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)